Submission due September 8th and 9th
This year’s member show will include one piece of art from each member that chooses to exhibit in the Member’s Exhibition. All art must be for sale.
NEW THIS YEAR – People’s Choice Award
When: September 14, 2019 – November 2, 2019
Where: Petaluma Arts Center, 230 Lakeville Street
Submission Date: All paperwork and art must be submitted on Sunday, September 8th or Monday, September 9th from 9:00AM-1:00PM.
Artists Reception: September 14, 2019 at 5pm.
Eligibility: You must be a current member of Petaluma Art Center.
Reminder: PAC Membership must be current to exhibit work. You can renew or register as a member when you bring in your art on September 8th and 9th.
All media, including wall-hung, freestanding and outdoor sculpture accepted.
All work must be original.
Please submit work that is current and not previously exhibited at PAC.
Size restriction: 22”x28” or 616 square inches (2 and 3-dimensional work).
FEE: $25 Due upon delivery of Artwork.
- For questions contact Mary Fassbinder 707-765-1939 or Kathy Crowley 415-939-4976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artists will be required to sign Loan Agreement and Liability Waiver forms upon delivery of artwork.
- No changes to title, price, etc. will be permitted after delivery of artwork
- All reasonable care will be taken of the work, but insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
- Wet or unfinished work will not be accepted.
- All wall-hung work must be securely wired for hanging. No other device will be accepted.
- Artists agree to allow work to be photographed for media use.
- Work will be sold on consignment with 60% to artist and 40% to PAC.
- Pick-up Date: Wednesday, November 6th and Thursday, November 7th from 3:00PM-6:00PM.
- A $25 fee will be charged if work is not picked up on those days. If not picked up within 15 days, work will become the property of Petaluma Art Center.