Thank you to our wonderful member artists and brisk sales, the Gallery Boutique is thriving. In fact, we’ve sold over $2000 in merchandise in the six weeks since it’s been open!
February brings a new show to the Petaluma Arts Center so we plan to freshen up the Boutique’s inventory as well. We’d like to have new textiles, jewelry, ceramics and we’re adding handmade soaps.
If you’re interested in showing your art at the Gallery Boutique, please fill out and submit the form below. You’ll be contacted shortly after all submitted art is reviewed. Many thanks again from your GB team, Janet, Kathy, Sandy and Pat.
The Gallery Boutique gives PAC another opportunity to engage visitors and support our member artists, too. The general public and the Petaluma Arts Center look forward to seeing your wonderful art work displayed in the Gallery Boutique!
- Call for art opens: January 16, 2020
- Final date for submission: January 24, 2020
- Art delivery date: February 4th & 5th, 10am -2pm
- Please fill out the Gallery Boutique application below and send image(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use subject line: “PAC boutique” followed by your LAST NAME
- Due to the square footage of the boutique area, a limited amount of work will be accepted and items will be rotated from time to time.
- Facilitators are Pat Martin, Janet McBeen, Sandy Rozmarin and Kathy Crowley
- All work must be created from the submitting artist
- PAC reserves the right of refusal on all work that is too fragile to be displayed properly and safely
- Artists receive 60% of the selling price. PAC is happy to support your art and we’re grateful to participating artists for supporting PAC
STEP TWO: Send image(s) to email@example.com Please use subject line: “PAC boutique” followed by your LAST NAME.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,