Call for Art
Members Show 2018
REGISTRATION OPENS OCTOBER 15, 2018
This year’s member show will include one piece of art from each member that choses to exhibit. All art must be for sale. If that piece sells during the show, the member is welcome to bring in another piece, following the guidelines, to replace the piece sold.
Please submit work that is current and not previously exhibited at PAC.
When: December 8, 2018 – January 5, 2019
Where: Petaluma Arts Center, 230 Lakeville Street
Submission Date: All paperwork and art must be submitted on Sunday, December 2nd or Monday, December 3rd from 9:00AM-1:00PM.
Artists Reception: December 8, 2018 at 5:00pm.
Your PAC Membership must be current to exhibit work. Before registering your work, please visit our Membership Page to renew or join.
Eligibility: All media, including wall-hung, freestanding and outdoor sculpture accepted. All work must be original. All work must be 20”x24” or 480 square inches or smaller. This includes both 2 and 3 dimensional work.
- For questions contact Mary Fassbinder 707-765-1939 or Kathy Crowley 415-939-4976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artists will be required to sign Loan Agreement and Liability Waiver forms upon delivery of artwork.
- No changes to title, price, etc. will be permitted after delivery of artwork.
- All reasonable care will be taken of the work, but insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
- Wet or unfinished work will not be accepted.
- All wall-hung work must be securely wired for hanging. No other device will be accepted.
- Artists agree to allow work to be photographed for media use and by PAC.
- Work will be sold on consignment with 60% to artist and 40% to PAC.
- Pick-up Date: January 6th and 7th from 3:00PM-6:00PM. A $25 fee will be charged if work is not picked up on those days. If not picked up within 15 days, work will become the property of Petaluma Art Center.