PAC Members: Don’t miss the opportunity to sell your art at the Petaluma Arts Center
Throughout 2020, PAC is curating and sponsoring six small works exhibits showcasing local PAC member artists’ small works for sale on the newly created Local Artists “To Go” wall inside the gallery!
Here are the details:
- All wall-hung art mediums accepted
-Jewelry must be in a locked wall case or frame
- Maximum size (including frame): 12 x 12 or 144 square inches
- Maximum weight: 30 pounds
- All art must be in excellent condition, framed or finished sides, and include proper fixtures for safe and secure hanging
- Maximum price: $500
- All work must be original (no reproductions of original artwork)
- PAC reserves the right of refusal on all work that is too fragile to be displayed properly and safely
- Exhibit dates: February 8, 2020 – March 29, 2020
- Call for art opens: January 16, 2020
- Final date for submission: January 24, 2020
- Art delivery date: February 4th & 5th, 10am -2pm
- Artists receive 60% of sales price of the work
How to participate:
- No later than January 24th at 10pm, complete your Local Artists “To Go” application below and attach a jpeg of the art work you want considered for the exhibit.
- Due to the square footage of the exhibit wall, each 2-month exhibit can accommodate a limited amount of art work
- Notification of acceptance or not, will be emailed to artists by January 31st
- PAC will advertise each Local Artists “To Go” exhibit to PAC’s membership newsletter
- Participating artists are asked to invite their art clients and friends to come see their work showcased in the Local Artists “To Go” exhibit
- Carole Barlas, PAC Board member/artist and Pat Martin, sustaining PAC member, will select no more than 15 artists’ work for each exhibit
The general public and the Petaluma Arts Center look forward to seeing your wonderful art work in at least one of our six Local Artists “To Go” exhibits in 2020!!!
Questions? Send an email to Pat Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAC Art “To Go” Application
The application is not complete until you submit your image.