PAC Members: Don’t miss the opportunity to sell your art at the Petaluma Arts Center
Throughout 2019, PAC is curating and sponsoring six small works exhibits showcasing local PAC member artists’ small works for sale on the newly created Local Artists “To Go” wall inside the gallery!
Here are the details:
- All wall-hung art mediums accepted
-Jewelry must be in a locked wall case you provide
- Maximum size (including frame): 12 x 12 or 144 square inches
- Maximum weight: 30 pounds
- All art must be in excellent condition, framed or finished sides, and include proper fixtures for safe and secure hanging
- Maximum price: $500
- All work must be original (no reproductions of original artwork)
- PAC reserves the right of refusal on all work that is too fragile to be displayed properly and safely
- Exhibit dates: July 6, 2019 thru August 16, 2019
- Call for art opens: June 12th
- Final date for submission: June 25th
- Art delivery date: June 26th – 28th, Between 9am – 4pm
- Artists receive 60% of sales price of the work
How to participate:
- No later than June 19th at 5:00 pm, complete your Local Artists “To Go” application below and attach a jpeg of the art work you want considered for the exhibit.
- Due to the square footage of the exhibit wall, each 2-month exhibit can accommodate a limited amount of art work
- Notification of acceptance or not, will be emailed to artists by June 8th
- PAC will advertise each Local Artists “To Go” exhibit to PAC’s membership newsletter
- Participating artists are asked to invite their art clients and friends to come see their work showcased in the Local Artists “To Go” exhibit
- Carole Barlas, PAC Board member/artist and Pat Martin, sustaining PAC member, will select no more than 15 artists’ work for each exhibit
The general public and the Petaluma Arts Center look forward to seeing your wonderful art work in at least one of our six Local Artists “To Go” exhibits in 2019!!!
Questions? Send an email to Pat Martin at email@example.com
PAC Art “To Go” Application
The application is not complete until you submit your image. Please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any technical issues.