PAC Tax ID (EIN) is 31-1804169
Building Community Through Art.
PAC is dedicated to building our community’s creative capacity by making art an increasingly vital and meaningful part of our public life.
In order to achieve this vision we will:
- Strive to present innovative, inspiring and meaningful art exhibitions
- Maintain a sustainable, accessible and inclusive space for community gatherings and for diverse artistic expressions and experiences
- Enrich Petaluma both culturally and economically
- Provide artistic and educational opportunities for learners of all ages
- Foster creativity by embracing new audiences and new ways of seeing the world
The Petaluma Arts Council began in June 1998, as a grassroots effort to acknowledge and celebrate local artists and their contributions and to involve the whole community in appreciation, involvement and recognition of art as an enriching component of our daily lives.
Ten years later—in September 2008—with the support of the City of Petaluma and a particularly generous donor, the Petaluma Arts Council opened the Arts Center, a 4,500 square foot facility located in the historic Railroad Depot Freight Building, next door to the Petaluma Visitors Center.
- June 2020
- 29Jun 2020Fun with Art and Cartooning for Kids and Teens6/29/2020 to 7/2/2020 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 29Jun 2020Drawing in Black and White with Pen and Ink (Plus a Little Color)6/29/2020 to 7/2/2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- July 2020
- 06Jul 2020Famous Artists Series7/6/2020 to 7/9/2020 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 06Jul 2020Drawing Pets (with Vickisa and Rosebud)7/6/2020 to 7/9/2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- 13Jul 2020Utopian Cities7/13/2020 to 7/16/2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 AM PT
- 20Jul 2020Utopian Cities7/20/2020 to 7/23/2020 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 20Jul 2020Fun with Art and Cartooning for Kids and Teens7/20/2020 to 7/23/2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PT
Thank you for your interest in our organization. We highly recommend creating an account if you have not already done so. Having your account will save you time when checking out next time by pre filling your information. You will also be able to track all your transactions and update your profile information. Click on Sign Up if you need to create your account.