Petaluma, CA 94952.
Building Community Through Art
PAC is dedicated to building our community’s creative capacity by making art an increasingly vital and meaningful part of our public life.
In order to achieve this vision we will:
- Strive to present innovative, inspiring and meaningful art exhibitions
- Maintain a sustainable, accessible and inclusive space for community gatherings and for diverse artistic expressions and experiences
- Enrich Petaluma both culturally and economically
- Provide artistic and educational opportunities for learners of all ages
- Foster creativity by embracing new audiences and new ways of seeing the world
The Petaluma Arts Council began in June 1998, as a grassroots effort to acknowledge and celebrate local artists and their contributions and to involve the whole community in appreciation, involvement and recognition of art as an enriching component of our daily lives.
Ten years later—in September 2008—with the support of the City of Petaluma and a particularly generous donor, the Petaluma Arts Council opened the Arts Center, a 4,500 square foot facility located in the historic Railroad Depot Freight Building, next door to the Petaluma Visitors Center.
Thank you for your interest in our organization. We highly recommend creating an account if you have not already done so. Having your account will save you time when checking out next time by pre filling your information. You will also be able to track all your transactions and update your profile information. Click on Sign Up if you need to create your account.