Petaluma, CA 94952.
PAC is dedicated to building our community’s creative capacity by making art an increasingly vital and meaningful part of our public life. In order to achieve this vision we will:
- Present innovative, inspiring and meaningful art exhibitions
- Maintain a sustainable, accessible and inclusive space for community gatherings and for diverse artistic expressions and experiences
- Culturally and economically enrich Petaluma
- Provide artistic and educational opportunities for learners of all ages
- Foster creativity by embracing new audiences and new ways of seeing the world
The Petaluma Arts Council began in June 1998, as a grassroots effort to acknowledge and celebrate local artists and their contributions and to involve the whole community in appreciation, involvement and recognition of art as an enriching component of our daily lives.
Ten years later—in September 2008—with the support of the City of Petaluma and a particularly generous donor, the Petaluma Arts Council opened the Arts Center, a 4,500 square foot facility located in the historic Railroad Depot Freight Building, next door to the Petaluma Visitors Center.
- February 2019
- 21Feb 2019NEW DATE! "Wolf Recovery in Yellowstone National Park: Restoration, Renaissance and Requiem", with Amaroq Weiss, Center for Biological Diversity2/21/2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
- 23Feb 2019Maya Khosla, Sonoma County Poet Laureate “From The Land To The Page—Writing About Rejuvenation After Fire”2/23/2019 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST
- 24Feb 2019The Scattered Wind Quintet Presents a Concert to Benefit the Petaluma Arts Center2/24/2019 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM PST
- 24Feb 2019PAC ART "To Go" Opening2/24/2019 to 4/13/2019 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM PST
- March 2019
- 02Mar 2019Gravenstein Mandolin Ensemble in Concert3/2/2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
- 07Mar 2019Melanie Parker, Deputy Director Sonoma County Regional Parks “Why Parks Matter”3/7/2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
- 21Mar 2019“The Role of Agricultural Lands in Protecting Nature”, with Elizabeth Porzig, Point Blue Conservation Science3/21/2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
- 26Mar 2019Professional Development Program for Artists. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! A Basic Game Plan for Your Artist Career3/26/2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
Thank you for your interest in our organization. We highly recommend creating an account if you have not already done so. Having your account will save you time when checking out next time by pre filling your information. You will also be able to track all your transactions and update your profile information. Click on Sign Up if you need to create your account.