Intellectual Property Copyright
All material contained on the Site (the “Content”) are Copyright © Petaluma Arts Center, or otherwise published by Petaluma Arts Center with the permission of the owners of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners. No materials contained on this Site may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast, or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of Petaluma Arts Center. Any reproduction permitted under this Agreement must contain notice of the Petaluma Arts Center copyright as follows:
Copyright © Petaluma Arts Center. All Rights Reserved.
Site Use: Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
While Petaluma Arts Center has made every effort to maintain accurate information on this Site, the information contained herein may contain errors or omissions. Petaluma Arts Center makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or safety of the information contained on this Site for any purpose or of the products connections therewith. Petaluma Arts Center does not warrant or represent that the Site and the Servers that make the Site available will be uninterrupted or error-free, and makes no representations whatsoever about your ability to access this site. Without limiting the Foregoing, and to the Extent permitted by the law, the functions contained in this site, the operations of this site, and all content on this site are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement. In no event shall Petaluma Arts Center, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this site or any linked site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to other web sites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those web sites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site enforces any of the material at this Site. Links to other web sites are provided by Petaluma Arts Center as a convenience to its users. Petaluma Arts Center is not responsible for the materials contained at any web site linked to this Site.
Portions of this Site may allow users to post their own material. Petaluma Arts Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users, but undertakes no responsibility to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Petaluma Arts Center expressly disclaims any responsibility for liability for any information or material communicated by their parties through this Site. The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of Petaluma Arts Center. By posting materials to this Site, or represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials, that such materials will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, and that such materials will not be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable. By posting materials on this Site, you authorize Petaluma Arts Center to use any such materials in any manner or medium.
Jurisdiction, Venue, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
This Site and the servers that make this Site available are located in the United States. Any controversy or claim relating to this Site, the content, or this Agreement not otherwise resolved between you and Petaluma Arts Center will be settled solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration will be conducted in Sonoma County, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction of it. Any claim or cause of action that you may have with respect to this Site, the Content, or this Agreement must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or it will be forever barred. Any action or proceeding Petaluma Arts Center relating to your access to, or use of, this Site or any Content in accordance with this paragraph will be instituted in Sonoma County, California. Or federal court in San Francisco, California.
Revisions to this Agreement
Petaluma Arts Center may make changes to the information on this Site, or to the products or services described herein, or to this Agreement, at any time, without notice.
This Site contains links to other web sites. Links to other sites are added only as a convenience to users. Petaluma Arts Center is not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites.
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.