Thursdays through Mondays, from Noon to 4:00pm
(closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
The Petaluma Arts Center is located at 230 Lakeville Street, at E. Washington in central Petaluma. View Larger Map
Admission to the Petaluma Arts Center is free. A suggested donation of $5 is appreciated.
Directions to the Petaluma Arts Center
The Petaluma Arts Center is located near the corner of E. Washington St. and Lakeville St.; on the same property as the Petaluma Visitors Center. Entry to the one-way driveway is via E. Washington St.
From the North:
- Take Hwy. 101 South to the E. Washington St. exit.
- Turn Right at the exit stoplight, heading west on E. Washington toward downtown Petaluma.
- Proceed about 1 mile and watch for Lakeville St., crossing the railroad tracks, where you will immediately see the Petaluma Visitors Center and Petaluma Arts Center on the left. Get in the center turn lane and turn Left into the one-way driveway entrance for both Centers. The Arts Center is the dark orange building beyond the Visitors Center, with parking available in front.
From the South:
- Take Hwy. 101 North to the E. Washington St. exit.
- Turn Left at the exit stoplight, heading west on E. Washington St., toward downtown Petaluma.
- Follow the directions as above.
Alternate Route from the North (Cotati/Rohnert Park area):
- Drive South on Old Redwood Hwy., past Cotati/Penngrove, where the road becomes Petaluma Blvd. North. Continue several miles on the Blvd. into downtown Petaluma.
- Turn Left at E. Washington St.
- Turn Right into the Arts Center/Visitors Center parking lot, which is just past the Golden Eagle Shopping Center and the Copeland St. transit terminal (but before Lakeville St.).